Morphic is an exclusive San Francisco hair salon run by owner Mishi Nova and her personally trained team of experts. Founded January of 2011, Morphic has grown from a one-woman shop to an established salon with a phenomenal team of talent and services. Specializing in balayage, ombre, braids, and bridal, Morphic is renowned for its unique artistry, atmosphere, and exceptional client service.
My vision for Morphic is to create and grow a team of stylists to join me on this journey of beauty and success. I want Morphic to be a launch pad for stylists - a place where we are all excited about the art of making hair beautiful. I want a team that strives to produce amazing and inspiring work, and puts their best looks out every time. I want Morphic to be a place where stylists can dream and grow, a place where we share our work with the world through social media and the internet. Every member of Team Morphic works together to achieve these common goals.
About the Role
As a stylist for Morphic you’re passionate about hair and providing top-notch customer service. Our stylists are skilled in both color and cut; specifically using the balayage technique. We use and provide L’oreal Professional color and feature Rene Furterer, Seven Luxury and Bamboo products.
You're excited about this opportunity because...
- We’re a successful, fast-growing hair salon located in downtown San Francisco
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- You can stretch your creative hair muscles with our monthly free education
- It's a fun atmosphere where we do creative events to promote the salon and our services
- We’re located in a high traffic area with 5 star reviews on both Yelp and Google
- You'll be working with a passionate, growing team of stylists and makeup artists
- Your best work is promoted by our in-house marketing
We're excited about you because...
- You’re excited about the balayage technique and are willing to do what it takes to master it
- You want to build a strong career and you’re committed to ongoing education
- You’re ready and willing to learn more about our product lines
- You have experience in product sales
- You have superb communication skills and respond quickly to email and text
- You have a passion for hair & contributing to the growth of the salon
- You believe in taking the initiative when it comes to learning and contributing to your clients and your job
- You have a California Cosmetology license
APPLY by sending a PDF of your resume and photo examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is your chance to get hands on salon training from a dynamic hair & makeup team. You will learn the balayage coloring technique, various hair cutting techniques including dry cutting, photo styling and real salon life. We want our assistants to grow with us and become a Morphic Stylist. If you believe in working hard and you're a self-described hair nerd we want to meet you.
- Scheduling clients
- Getting clients photo ready with makeup
- Receptionist duties
- Commitment to learning
- Makeup experience is a plus, but not required
- Be willing to commit 2-3 days/wk
APPLY by sending your resume to email@example.com